Job Title: IT Engineer (Japanese Speaker)
Basic Salary: Maximum RM 4000 (Minimum 5 years experiences)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracking and reporting on Windows 2003/2008 operating procedures through the use of automated tools, reporting applications, and manual review.
- Monitoring audit and security logs for suspicious activity and investigate anomalies.
- Monitor required daily reports to insure compliance with company policy, audit, and regulatory requirements.
- Provide technical assistance to Network Engineers, System Engineers and Database Administrators, in their efforts to monitor computer and networks under their control so that unauthorized use will be detected and acted upon.
- Execute ongoing procedures for upgrades to servers, applications and networks.
- Help evaluate new/existing technologies, and manage implementation of new technologies and operational procedures.
- Develop and support team locally with ongoing reporting to headquarters
- Align team with business initiatives and provide local coaching and mentoring.
- 5-7 years experience in the IT field supporting Windows systems.
- 4 year degree in Information Technology or related field is preferred
- Working knowledge of data center operations, network operations, network management, TCP/IP routing protocols, infrastructure design and implementation, client/server architectures and application security.
- Existing experience with system and network administration, configuration, best security practices, and configuration standards as they apply to IT security.
- Solid understanding of enterprise authentication systems, in particular Microsoft Active Directory.
- Solid understanding in Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Certified Professional in Windows 2003 or Windows 2008 certification preferred.
- Familiarity with Systems Development Life Cycle for deploying applications in a QC and Production environment.
- Good communication skills in Japanese and English, both verbal and written.
How to Apply:
Please email resume to email@example.com