The Human Rights Commission of Malaysia (SUHAKAM) seeks Malaysian nationals with leadership qualities, management and professional expertise, dedicated, with a passion for human rights, to fill the following position :-
Name of the Post: Secretary, Human Rights Commission of Malaysia
Salary: Attractive remuneration package, comprising basic salary, allowances and other benefits
Status of Post: Contract for a term of up to five (5) years
The successful candidate for the position of Secretary of the Commission (SUHAKAM) will be responsible to, and supportive of, the Commissioners of SUHAKAM in managing day to day work of the Commission, monitoring and coordinating all programmes and activities of the Commission in the promotion and protection of human rights in Malaysia as mandated by the Human Rights Commission of Malaysia Act 1999.
- Bachelor’s Honours Degree or equivalent qualification recognized by the Commission.
- Has a minimum of 15 years of experience in the fields of Management, Administration and Finance.
- Possesses expertise in report writing in Bahasa Malaysia and English, and fluent in both languages.
- Ability and expertise in providing professional leadership and guidance in work-related matters.
- High level of professionalism and expertise or a general knowledge in the field of human rights.
- Expertise in financial management and budget preparation in accordance with the financial procedures of governmental or other organizations.
- Not exceeding 55 years of age.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply by enclosing personal details, along with certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, Identity Card and a Passport size photograph (non-returnable) before or on 9th March 2012 to :-
Human Rights Commission of Malaysia (SUHAKAM)
Office of the Chairman of SUHAKAM
12th Floor, Menara TH Perdana, Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur
- The successful candidate in the interview is required to report for duty in June 2012
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified