Bank Negara Malaysia, the nation's central bank, plays a key role in economic development and in transforming the financial sector. In achieving these objectives, the Bank places significant emphasis on human capital development. We seek outstanding talents who have the attributes and competencies to join us for a fulfilling career in Bank Negara Malaysia.
Job (Jawatan Kosong) Title: First Level Executive, IT Services Department
Location: Kuala Lumpur
System and Storage Management - Services and Infrastructure Management Section
- To administer server and storage service availability and continuity to ensure the services are available for continuous business operations;
- To implement a suitable technology solution to support the Bank’s business outcomes and to enhance the server and storage infrastructure operations and services to keep ICT running effectively and efficiently for bank-wide operational efficiencies; and
- To keep abreast with the technology direction and standards to enable optimisation of ICT infrastructure and services to support business process efficiency, continuity and information accessibility and visibility.
Administrative and Office System Services
- Deliver reliable ICT solutions and efficient support services for information accessibility, business operations efficiency and increased organization productivity;
- Responsible for the development and implementation of IT solutions based on the endorsed applications specifications/blueprint which includes development, testing, training and preparation of documentation; and
- Responsible to assist Technical Project Leader in managing the implementation of IT solutions which covers the various phases of the system development life cycle i.e. from the business requirements gathering, design, develop, test until deployment of the IT solution.
- Candidate must possess at least a 2nd Class Upper in Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree or Doctorate (PhD) in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Information and Communication Technology, Project Management, Communication Skills.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Experience: Knowledge in server and storage administration and Backup & Recovery System administration and support. Working experience in server administration for platforms such as HP-UNIX & LINUX Red Hat servers would be an advantage.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
Bank Negara Malaysia is committed to the continuous career growth of our talents. The rewards we offer include:
- A challenging and rewarding career;
- A competitive basic salary to commensurate with skills and experience;
- Comprehensive medical coverage, insurance and other benefits that are amongst the best;
- Continuous learning opportunity locally and abroad through full scholarship or training program.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.